The 5th International Seminar On Border Region
Development of region border has a very close relationship with the mission of national development, especially to preserve the unity and territorial integrity, national security and defense, as well as improving the welfare of the people in the region border.
ASEAN countries are a melting pot of 617 million people with rich culture and distinctive skills that is unique and can only be found in this part of the world. Over the decades, this region had seen the immense transformation due to an economic boom but still retained its historical identity. It is no wonder that one is able to see a blend of modern sophistication and traditional lifestyle existing side-by-side in ASEAN Countries today.
Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are integral to the economic development and growth of the ASEAN Member States as they largely outnumber larger enterprises in both quantity of establishments and share of the labor force they employ.
The development of this hub requires active participation by the multiple stakeholders, particularly the entrepreneurs. Therefore, their views are valuable to us and will be taken into consideration. It is hoped that the principles of openness, user-centricity, and stakeholder participation are upheld.
The Theme for the 5th event is“Empowerment of Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Toward Cross Border Entrepreneurs Collaboration”
- Humanity, Internasional Studies, Law, Education, Women Studies, Hospitality, and Tourism,
- Governance: Public Administration, Business Administration, Management, Local Governance, Urban and City Planning, Environment.
- The general objective of this seminar is to develop international cooperation on the border,
- The specific objective is to explore what strategies to improve institutional strengthening in order to improve the welfare of local communities to explore the potential economic, social and cultural as well as geographical local benefits as a very strategic relationship with our neighbors.
- KORPRI KOPERTIS WILAYAH IV JAWA BARAT DAN BANTEN
- INTSOB (UNIVERSITAS PASUNDAN, Bandung, Indonesia)
- UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA (Sintok, Kedah, Malaysia)
- UNIVERSITE DE LA ROCHELLE (La Rochelle, France)
- CATHAM HOUSE ROYAL INSTITUTE (London, United Kingdom)
- INDONESISCHES WEISHEITS UND KULTURZENTRUM (Berlin, German)
- Prof. Dr. Uman Suherman
- Dr. Bill Hayton
- Prof. Dr. Hüseyin Bağcı
- Prof. Dr. Kamarulnizam Abdullah
|1||Raya Mustiraya, Ade Sudrajat and Dermawan Supriatna||GOVERNMENT ROLE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (SMEs): COMPARISON BETWEEN INDONESIA AND MALAYSIA||Pasundan University||Indonesia||
|2||Dedeng Yusuf Maolani, M. Kunkun Umar Farouq and Moh. Waspa Kusuma Budi||UTILIZATION OF E-COMMERCE IN MARKETING OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES PRODUCTS IN BORDER AREAS (Study in Belu District, East Nusa Tenggara Province)||Pasundan University||Indonesia||
|3||Aam Pathuloh, Iskandar Zulkarnaen and Zairusi||INDONESIAN-MALAYSIAN BORDER AREA MSMEs DEVELOPMENT MODEL WITH ONE VILLAGE ONE PRODUCT (OVOP) APPROACH||Pasundan University||Indonesia||
|4||Mira Rosana Gnagey, Mira Veranita and Agus Jumaedi||ANALYSIS OF STRATEGIC PLANNING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF MSMES IN BORDER AREAS||Pasundan University||Indonesia||
|5||Dandan Haryono and Ari Safrizal Wildan||EMPOWERMENT OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESS IN THE INDONESIAN-MALAYSIA BORDER AREA (Study in Nunukan District, North Kalimantan Province)||Pasundan University||Indonesia||
|6||Deden Sumantry and Muhammad||RESPONSIBILITY OF AUCTION SERVICES (KPKNL) FOR THE LOSS OF TENDER WINNERS CAUSED BY UNREGISTER LAND RIGHTS||Pasundan University||Indonesia||
|7||Dedy Hernawan and Wawan Kurniawan||LEGAL ASSURANCE OF CREDITOR RIGHTS IN SECURITIES COLLATERAL UNDER INDONESIAN LAW||Pasundan University||Indonesia||